Forced to be a bimbo - or is it a better life? (Part 3)

Yes i am aware i had let wait you a bit for this third part on the story of  Deborah that was forced to become a Bimbo. I have the pictures and Deborah's notes for the story some time around, but did not find the time to present it here - but now it comes.



The romance did go on a bit - Fred and i spent a wonderfull evening in the park, looking to the starts. Talking about astronomy and physics again, but also cuddle and kiss again. Kiss a lot...i never was very keen on that i thought before, but maybe i really missed something in the last years, when i was just interested on my work. I thought while he hold me in his strong arms and cherish me. And then it happens, he asked me if i like to go with him to his home. A moment i thought about, but then i forgot all retention and said finally yes. We kissed each ours long again before we left the park, and take the cab to the place i thought it was his house.

When we arrive, in a little shady area of the town - i did not care for it, i was to busy to cuddle and kiss with Fred even after the drive, he guided me out of the cab like a perfect gentleman. All that strange feelings i never had before, that way, with him - make me like drunk. I was total lost and in love. I even not wonder when he guided me to a staircase, on the left side of the house, that lead in to the basment of the house.

We enter a dark room, i did not spent much attention to it, as he kissed and hold me again. But suddenly he produced a gag in his hand which he fast move around my neck. And i feel how the it was pressed into my lips which were open from the kissing. I was gagged, i still not become worried as i thought this might be only a game.


"Dont worry," he said in a calming tone. I was total overwhelmed about the feeling beeing gagged, something was sticking in my mouth and prevent i can speak, or even scream, all that was unpossible. He hold me tight, gagged, and i was not sure what i should do, he just was the man i thought i love.
"I just want the best for you, show you what you missed the last years," he said again. And to my own suprise i let him do what he want. I still was in love - and blind for everything. Even as he put something like a handcuff around my right wrist, i do start to panic or fight against. I just was total overpowered from what happen to me. I just noticed that he hold me with that handcuff on some leash, i could not move away, he had control over me.


He had a firm grip, make it unable to me to show any resistance, as he started to undress me. And he made it like a game of love - still kiss me and hugg me while my clothes fall to the floor - until i stand nearly total naked in this room - only wearing my shoes, and that big gag in my mouth, that make it unable to me to speak or call for help, which i even not would have done in this moment. It would have been better i would have screamed loud, loud as i could - even the gag prevent it - maybe my muffled screams would have been heared by someone. But that i do now, and i not at thime - i was so stupid and thought it is just some game.

I thought that still as he opened a door of a cage and push me in on the leash i had now. He closed the door and after her removed the leash from the handcuff on my right wrist.


He said: "Have A good night, Deborah - you will start to enjoy what will happen to you sooner or later." With that words he left the room, and i was in that cage - unable to leave the place. Now a little panic come up, my mind become a bit clearer, as i looked around and did see several more cages in this dark room - all empty. I did hear someone walking on the floor above me, i guess it is Fred. I tried to get rid of that gag, that fill my mouth, but notice that it was locked at my back where it was closed. It was from rigid leather, without any chance to get it off. It sicked in my mouth - i sinked to the floor. The floor was cold. I was naked and feel it on my skin. I tried to scream but nothing come out, besides it make me exhausted. Exhausted more. I thought about my situation, looked in the darkness for some possibility to escape from here - did not find any, and at one point i must have fallen to sleep...

to be continued...

Comments