Wifes maintenance (2)

In the first part of this little story i was wondering my self im my husband really want to take me out, restrained and gagged, and yes he did. It was lunch time.


The restaurant was gladly empty, besides a waitress, nobody was there. Of coruse i feel humilated still, to be tied up like this in front of the employees of the restaurant. Even more when my husband ordered me to kneel near him, while he take the starter. But behind the table i feel a bit more secure, away from potential views of bypassing other guests. I had to lower my view to the floor, and my arms were tied behind my head.

After he finished his first course, i was allowed to refresh my makeup. He untied my arms, but do not free me from the big intruder in my mouth, the penis gag. It was diffcult to adjust the makeup, but i tried my best under the strict view of my husband.


Finally he allowed me to sit down, still restrained with my hands at the back. I was allowed to give my husband company while he take the main course. I muffled into the gag a thank you. And gladly when we retrurn back home he untied me and free me from the gag. But this punishment was surely someting i deserved.

Comments