Summer - Story time (1)

Summer...the time where the second life is less important, because real life gets our intention. But how about to get your attention a bit? In the next weeks i will post some of the most interesting storied i hear about, and read in the last years. Not all are my personal kink - but gain my interest in some way. If there is any copyright involved, excuse me, the internet is to fast, and before the stories will go - i like to keep them here - if you have any issue with finding your story here let me know, and i will remove it.

First we start with a very interesting story, originally from a corset orientated websited i visit often: staylace.com

THE TAXABLE BODY


CHAPTER ONE - The Failing Business

My name is Alice, 24 years old, working as an assistant to John Perting, corset maker. An old family concern. The business has been in the family for three generations, started by his grandfather in the late 1800’s. In the past the business thrived, but due to fashion changes his clientele has diminished. John has only a few old ladies on his books, with the occasional fetish request. We were hoping to be married this spring. This now looks uncertain unless business picks up, which seems unlikely

This morning I opened up the shop as usual. John came in half an hour later, and sorted out his mail, which was probably more bills and final demands for payment. The last letter he opened was postmarked ‘Wiltshire.’



My boss read the letter at least three times. His face was wreathed in smiles.

"Just listen to this, Alice," John read out loud. "Dear Sir. I am acting as the agent of a wealthy businessman (name withheld). He requires a special corset made, using the best quality materials available, for his wife, to the specifications listed below. Should you agree, I shall forward a deposit of £500, with a final payment of a further £500 on completion, subject to satisfaction, with a possibility of further orders in the future."

We went through the measurements together, which appeared simple enough. The only odd item: the corset was to have a square stainless steel frame lockable to the top of the busk, protruding twelve inches horizontally, with two eyelets welded on the front cross piece. Other items were a neck corset, a removable ball gag, and a total of eight suspenders, the whole ensemble to be in gold finish.

John decided to accept the order, as this would get his most pressing creditors of his back.

Phoning the number given, the agent answered. "I am glad you are willing to meet my client's wishes. The only proviso is that the corset with attachments must be ready within 30 days."

This was readily agreed to. With the prospect of further orders, how could one refuse?

"Perhaps our luck has changed," John said with glee.

With renewed enthusiasm, we finished the garment in ten days. It and the other items were collected by a courier. One week later we received the final cheque.

Three months passed, and we heard nothing from the agent. John rang on numerous occasions, but he received no further instructions from the gentlemen in question.

Then, out of the blue, the letter we had been hoping for arrived.

CHAPTER TWO - The Letter

Dear Mr Perting,

My client was extremely pleased with the quality of your workmanship and your corset making skills. My client understands your turnover is not sufficient to keep the business viable. With this in mind, he would like to offer you one year's permanent employment as his corset maker, with the option of extending a further twelve months. My client is setting up a corset production company on his private island within the Maldives in the Indian Ocean, providing luxury, top-of-the-range corset products to an exclusive clientele. Should you accept this offer within seven days, a cheque for £5000 will be deposited in your bank, subject to certain criteria being met, as listed below.

1. You are to name a young lady between the ages of 18 and 25 who would be willing to accompany you. It would be to your advantage if she had a well-developed body.

2. You must make a corset to her measurements to the same specifications as before, but red in colour.

3. She is to have her nipples pierced as soon as possible, to give time for healing.

4. Once the corset and attachments are completed, she will be taken to my client's country hall, where she will start rigorous corset training for a three month period. (This will give you plenty of time to wind up your affairs in this country before you both journey out to the Maldives.)

5. You will be paid £2884.61 per week less taxes. This is equivalent to £500,000 per year before deductions.

6. There will be a further £1000 incentive if you comply with the items detailed in the separate sealed envelope.

Please inform me of your decision in writing within seven days.

Obviously John was very excited. He let me read the letter, though not the contents of the sealed envelope. It sounded too good to be true.

"Who will you take as a partner? What about asking the girl who wishes to train her waist down? The one with the long blonde hair?" I said.

"There is only one person I would take with me, and that is you! I would not relish the idea of being parted from you for over a year," he stated.

"Definitely not," I replied with conviction. "I cannot see myself permanently tight laced for that length of time. It must be very uncomfortable. As for having my nipples pierced, that sounds too painful, and I would be embarrassed."

John was very quiet and subdued over the next few days. Debts and mounting business worries were wearing him down. I love him so much that I relented.

"I am prepared to give it a go. I am sure I can put up with being tight laced just for one year. At the end we would have enough money in the bank to get married. Anyway, I hear the Maldives have wonderful weather. Write to the agent at once to accept the position before I change my mind. I shall arrange to have my nipples pierced tomorrow."

"Would you be prepared to carry out the instructions listed in the other envelope without me telling you what they are?"

"Of course darling. I trust your judgment completely," I replied lovingly.

CHAPTER THREE - Arrival at the Hall

The agent was duly informed and the contract signed. A phone call was received from the agent requesting I should be ready to leave for Wiltshire next Tuesday at 11am. No luggage would be required. A loose-fitting dress and my highest heeled shoes was all I would be required to wear -- no underclothes, just bring the corset. Everything needed would be supplied on arrival.

After a tearful farewell to John the night before, I was ready to leave, feeling a bit vulnerable in only a dress and shoes. At 11 am precisely, a limousine and chauffeur arrived and I was whisked away to the Wiltshire countryside. Dropped off outside the front entrance, I marveled at the moated, red-bricked manor house that was to be my home for the next three months. I rang the bell. The butler, dressed in morning tails, opened the large studded wooden door, ushering me into a spacious hallway.

"You must be Alice," he said brusquely. "Please wait here. Your personal maid will be with you shortly to take you up to your rooms."

The maid appeared from nowhere. "My name is Lisa. Please follow me."

I dutifully followed her up the grand staircase, admiring her outfit. She was clearly tightly corseted with a black maid's uniform, the hem of which just covered her backside, black seamed stockings, and taut suspenders, which ran up her exposed thighs. The highest heels I have seen finished of the picture. She looked wonderful. The sight of her would certainly turn John on; he has a thing about suspenders and stockings, although I have never worn them.

On the way up, Lisa explained she would be my personal maid at all times while I was in the employ of her master. She was there to look after my personal needs. That sounded great, having one's own maid.

We entered a large, sumptuously furnished day room. The bedroom was out of this world, soft flowing drapes with deep piled carpeting. And a four poster bed! What luxury!

"Please come into the bathroom. There, I will bathe you. Tonight you will dine alone and, after a good night's sleep, I will prepare you to meet the other women and their maids. If you like reading, make the most of it this evening; there is a good selection of books in the day room. Good night madam.  Enjoy your last night of freedom."

What on earth did Lisa mean by “last night of freedom”? I must admit I am getting very concerned. Still, tomorrow is another day, I am going to enjoy a good book whilst snuggling down naked between silk sheets.

Bright sunlight beaming down through the windows heralded the morning. I lay there wondering how John was managing, also trying to picture the island in the sun and what clothes I would be provided with. Who were the other guests I was going to meet this morning?

Lisa came in bearing a breakfast tray. "I will be back in half an hour to bathe you, apply your corset, and attach the fittings," she said over her shoulder as she closed the door.

"Fittings! What fittings?" I thought. "No good worrying. I am going to enjoy my breakfast." I have never had breakfast in bed before, apart for when I was ill as a child," I thought to myself.

CHAPTER FOUR - The Training Starts

True to her word, Lisa returned with the corset John had made. She cleared the tray away, ran my bath, bathed, oiled and perfumed my body. "Now for the start of your corset training. We have to get your waist measurement down to 21" before you leave here in three month's time. This will mean strict training."

Hooking the clasps together at the front of the red corset, she then proceeded tightening the laces at the back.

"That's enough!" I protested, feeling the pressure on my stomach and ribs.

Lisa replied, "Oh, no madam, we have to reduce your waist by another inch today. Let me put on the stockings and shoes. You are lucky, they have only 4" heels." The eight suspenders which hung down from the corset were attached to the stockings. Looking in the mirror, I was pleasantly surprised with the new slim figure, dressed all in red. The suspenders and stockings felt rather sexy.

"I will let you rest while I fit on some of the other items Mr. Perting agreed to before you arrived."

"What is the dress like?" I asked, as I could not see any.

"There is no dress. All you will be wearing whilst here is what you have already got on, plus attachments."

"But I cannot meet the other guests dressed like this! What about knickers and bra?" I complained.

"Your breasts are to be left bare, no underwear to be worn, and I am about to lock on your chastity belt, so your nether region will be partly covered. The belt is metal and will stay on at all times. Don't worry - you will be able to carry out the usual bodily functions. The lock is a combination device to which I do not have the numbers to release you. The master does not want any of the girls becoming pregnant during their stay. Don't worry, all the other girls are in the same attire.”

From a box Lisa unwrapped two leather cuffs with a 10" chain connecting them. My arms were forced behind my back; the cuffs were put on above my elbows, forcing my shoulders back, and similar cuffs were placed around my ankles, with an eight-inch chain connecting them.

I protested strongly. "This is ridiculous. Undo these chains at once!"

Lisa replied, "I shall willingly do so, but remember, if I do, you and your partner will forfeit all the money."  I was in an impossible position; I could not let John down now.

"All right then, go ahead," I said despairingly.

Next came two items consisting of leather straps linked together with stiffened leather, forming what looked like a dog's muzzle. I had no idea what these were until the maid placed one around my breast. Each strap, of which there were four, had a lockable buckle. When tightened, my breast was elongated and forced out horizontally. My other breast had the same treatment. Four small padlocks on each breast were attached to the buckles. Finally, my nipple rings were tethered together by a chain to prevent the breasts parting and to keep them pointing forward. It felt most peculiar; every movement caused my extended bosom to bounce alarmingly. The view of my feet was taken away from me, as I could not bend due to the stiffness of the stays, and my breasts were like a shelf that prevented downward vision. A thought occurred to me:  How was I going to see what was on my plate at meal times?

"This will help you in the future," was the only comment made by Lisa.

Not only was I corseted firmly around my waist, but my bosom was corseted also.

From another box emerged what looked like a rubber ball with leather straps. She promptly forced the ball into my mouth, fixing it firmly in place and locking at the back of my neck.

"You will be gagged most of the time," Lisa stated. There was worse to come. She placed two contact lenses in my eyes. This reduced my vision to blurred outlines only. No wonder the maid commented yesterday 'make the most of reading.'

I was gagged, hobbled and had only restricted movement of my arms. I was in no position to argue.

Lacing the corset tighter still, I was gasping for breath, believing I was being slowly suffocated.

"Just take short, panting breaths. You will have to learn to accept this from now on," said Lisa. "Remain calm, don't over excite yourself, avoid exertion. You will probably faint from time to time. Remember this, then you should not have too many problems. I will leave you to get used to your new restrictions and the tight lacing of your corset. I shall be back later this morning to take you down to meet the other guests. Just one other thing: In the future, I will be gagged at all times when I am in your presence. The master says this will prevent any gossip or 'behind the back' stabbing."

My brain was in turmoil. What have I let myself in for? What has John let me in for?

I shall persuade John to terminate the contract; in the meantime I have no choice but accept my fate until I meet up with him again. I have no idea when this will be. I think I must have cried for ages. I could not wipe the tears from my eyes, even as my arms were firmly chained behind me, hoping the tears would dislodge the contact lenses so I would at least regain sight again. This was not to be.

 CHAPTER FIVE - Three Months of Training

Later, Lisa led me down to the main hall. Progress was slow because of my restricted stride and impaired vision. I noticed Lisa was gagged and hobbled now. She did, however, have the advantage that she could see and had free arm movement. I felt quite dizzy by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs. I had to pause to get my breath back, which was coming in very short gasps. The corset was certainly doing its tortuous job.

In the main hall I could see the blurred images of about a dozen girls with their maids in attendance. With my impaired vision I could just make out most of the other girls were not as well endowed in the chest department as I am, therefore only had two bands encircling their breasts.

I could not appreciate the point of this gathering as none of us could communicate or see each other clearly. Perhaps it was arranged to ease our minds with the fact that each individual was not suffering alone. One or two of the girls were sobbing. All I could do was lay my head on their shoulders whilst avoiding a clash of our extended bosoms, as a form of consolation. Why was I concerned with the feeling of others when I was in the same predicament? Perhaps inwardly I had partially accepted my fate.

The next two months passed without mishap, although slowly, whilst gradually getting used to the continual tight lacing of my waist and breasts. I became very sore between the legs where the metal of the chastity belt chafed. The resident doctor eased the discomfort, although he did not relieve the compression of my corset. I was now down to a 22" waist. One inch to go! The doctor checked us over every week to ensure our internal organs were positioning themselves correctly. Mealtime was the only time I was relieved of the discomfort of the ball gag. Even then I did not have the use of my hands, and had to be fed by Lisa. The best part of the day was the half an hour allowed for exercise, when my arm and ankle chains were removed, but not the body and breast corsets.

As I could not read due to those damn contact lenses, I often took short walks in the grounds to pass the time. We were in the midst of a British winter, so the distance walked was not great. My naked breasts, backside and the top of my bare thighs bore the brunt of the cold winds. I could not be active to keep warm. How could one walk briskly with a short chain connecting the ankles together? Even if I did not have this disability, walking quickly would soon find me out of breath and on the verge of swooning. Occasionally I would meet up with one of the other inmates and we would shuffle along silently together. My dearest wish at these times is to be able once more to see and communicate.

Chapter Six - Preparing to Leave

A week before we were due to leave for the Maldives, I had a pleasant surprise. John walked into my room.

"Why, you look marvelous in your outfit. Your figure, particularly your small waist, is out of this world, and look at those red suspenders and your corseted breasts; they look wonderful sticking way out in front of you. I could watch them all day! Being restrained as you are adds to the excitement."

For some reason I was pleased with his praise. My waist is now down to the obligatory 21". The compression on my body is extreme, but how could I tell John the difficult time I was going through? I couldn't see him clearly, couldn't talk to him and could not even throw my arms around him. The ball gag even prevented me smiling to show how pleased I was to see him.

John spent only an hour visiting, most of his time, twanging my many taught suspenders, feeling my narrow waist and grinning all over his face. I only hope he appreciated the pain and humiliation I had suffered over the last three months.

"The next time we meet will be about a week after you arrive on the island. This will give you time to settle in and get used to the final two attachments, which will be fitted as soon as you arrive," he said secretively.

The dread of more attachments set me worrying again. For the life of me I could not imagine what else they could do to my body. How could I possibly help John with his work, trussed up like this? Inwardly, one half of me resented this use of the female form: To be exhibited as a plaything and as an object of beauty only. The other half was excited by my corseted body and how provocative it must look to the male.

Chapter Seven - The Flight

At last the day arrived when we girls were to leave for our flight to the island in the sun. I was looking forward to being released from the restrictions on my body. I knew I would still have to endure the compression of the corset, but alas, all that was removed were the awful contact lenses - for which I was very thankful. At last I could see in sharp focus!  You cannot begin to realise what a relief this was after being partially blind for the last three months. With my renewed eyesight, I became very embarrassed; looking at the other girls' bare breasts and backsides, I realised what I must look like, at the same time marveling at their tight-laced, shapely figures.

Before leaving the country hall we were each draped in a floor-length cloak with a heavy veil, so that no one would see we were ball-gagged and corseted, although our bosoms were very prominent. The cloak constantly rubbed against my pierced nipples, which sent tingling sensations throughout my body.

We were taken in a mini-bus to the local airfield where the owner's private jet awaited. How he managed to avoid customs, I do not know. All the metal attached to us would have set the security alarms off. Still, I suppose a multi-millionaire has means of getting around these small problems.

Once settled in the plane, our cloaks were removed, our elbows released, but our wrists shackled in front, which seemed strange to me as I was so used to my arms being behind me. It is surprising how one gets used to one position, however bizarre. The maids slackened off our corset laces by half an inch. I suppose this is to allow for the air pressure at high altitudes. Obviously, the plane's crew were in the personal employ of the owner, as they did not turn a hair at the sight of us restricted and in corsets with bare bosoms and backsides.

The journey took a total of fourteen hours, including one fuel stop. Even though my corset had been let out, I still found it very uncomfortable sitting that length of time. On landing, and before disembarking, we were told to stand in the centre gangway. Our maids retightened our laces down to 21" again and repositioned our elbows behind our backs. Before exiting, each of us was checked for correct waist size, and the gag, elbow, and ankle hobble chains were securely fitted. Again the cloak and veil were worn.

The unusual procession filed across the tarmac to a large helicopter. Walking across the tarmac, the heat hit me, causing a dizzy spell. Immediately I was perspiring. How would I be able to cope with these high temperatures whilst being tightly corseted? I would have to wait and see.

Chapter Eight - Arrival on the Island

The short hop to the island was noisy and hot. My corset was uncomfortable, being laced down again to 21" after the relief experienced during the last day, even though it was only half an inch.

On landing, we were taken directly to our quarters, which appeared to consist of a newly built street of shop fronts and workshops. I noticed there was a baker, a blacksmith, shoemaker, locksmith, about three corset-maker's workshops and other outlets. My maid and I were directed through the first corset shop to the living quarters behind. Thankfully, all were air conditioned and very well appointed. French doors at the back led onto a delightful secluded patio and garden with a pond and cascading fountain. A meal was already prepared in the kitchen. After Lisa unlaced me, bathed me, and re-laced my corset, I went into the dining room where Lisa served the meal. Removing my ball gag and feeding me as usual, she then went to her own quarters, which were situated at the bottom of the garden. I wondered how Lisa managed to remove her gag to eat.

I was gagged again, so, with time to myself, I decided to explore my new home. The bedroom contained a large double bed. The floors were laid with expensive looking Italian tiles. I noticed John had his own wardrobe, but I did not. Hoping to find one in my dressing room, I was disappointed. How silly of me, I would only be wearing a corset with its attachments and nothing else. I had gotten used to bare breasts, although I worried that they might sag when released from their corsets at the end of the year. I still wish I could wear a skirt to cover the lower parts of my body.

 CHAPTER NINE - Introduction to the Island

The following morning, after a good night’s sleep, we were summoned to the meeting hall. All the girls I had travelled with were present. We were seated in the body of the hall. On a raised dais sat two men and a lady. The authoritative-looking gentleman stood up.

"Ladies, welcome, I see you are all dressed appropriately, and I may say very nicely too. I do not think I have addressed such a captive and quiet audience before," he said, smiling at his own joke. "Let me introduce myself:  I am the managing director of this new enterprise. To put your minds at rest, your partners will be joining us the day after tomorrow. My wife, Amanda, who is attired the same as yourselves, will explain the details of what is required of you over the next year. Ladies, enjoy your stay with us as much as you can within the limit of the restrictions imposed upon you. Thank you." He promptly left the hall.

His wife, Amanda, stood up. Her corset (which I recognized as the one John had made), stockings, suspenders and shoes were all blue. Her hands were chained behind her back; she was hobbled, as we all were, but, in addition, she wore a stiff neck corset with shoulder straps. Then I noticed the wire frame attached to the front of her corset, to which her breasts were attached in some way.

Looking magnificent, standing tall and very erect, she said, "The prime reason you are here is to enable your partners to earn as much as possible while working for the company. It all depends on your personal achievements. Your bodies are taxable. On leaving the hall you will all be fitted with a neck corset. A wire frame will also be attached to your corset, the nipple rings will be tethered to eyelets on the front of the frame, supporting your breasts at right angles to your trunk." She turned sideways to show us the effect.

She continued, "You are each to be fitted with a shoulder brace to pull your shoulders back, thus tensioning your breasts, You will receive two injections: One will disable your vocal chords. This does away the need for the uncomfortable ball gags you are wearing. You will be able to eat when you like but not talk. The other injection is to help overcome the heat on this island by cooling the skin, thus avoiding the tendency to swoon too much. Do not worry, these drugs have only a short-term effect; you will be re-inoculated every three months."

Tottering across the dais on her high stiletto heels, she paused for breath. Obviously the tightness of her corset was making talking difficult, her breath coming in short pants. "On leaving the hall, accurate measurements will be taken of your waists, the distance of your nipples to the front of the frame, the distance your elbows are apart, the length of the hobble chain and the height of your heels. Your partner will be taxed on these measurements. If, however, you improve on these measurements, your partner will receive a rebate on every millimetre gained. You will be measured at the end of each week, and the tax will be worked out on the basis of your achievements."

"One other item. All the locks on your outfits will be replaced by new electronic models. I must warn you, the locks are much larger and heavier and will add considerable weight to your outfits. This is deliberate, to constantly remind you of your situation, but I am sure you will soon get used to them. These are radio controlled from a central point. There will be set times of the day when your body corset, neck corset and shoes, etc. will be unlocked automatically, allowing time for your maid to bathe you and for you to exercise your limbs. If you do not achieve this in the time allowed, the locks will automatically close and you will be locked out. I would not advise this happening, as your partner would not receive any pay for the next two weeks. So ladies, the success of your partner relies on what you are prepared to achieve. If it is any consolation, I am bound by most of these rules as well. Good luck." With that she abruptly left the hall.

CHAPTER TEN - Additional Fittings

Sitting quietly (I could not do otherwise), I contemplated my fate and what discomfort I was to face. Did John know about this arrangement when he asked me to accompany him? How was I going to cope? Hopefully John would not demand too much of me. Perhaps he would be satisfied with a smaller pay packet.

The other man on the dais was the doctor who had previously treated me back in England. While I waited my turn, I watched the girls in front of me having their neck corsets laced in place, with details of their current statistics being recorded.

My turn came. First of all, I received the two injections, then the ball gag was removed. I tried to speak, but found the drug had an immediate effect on my voice box and I was unable to utter a sound. A maid, not my own, placed the neck corset around my neck. It was stiffly boned with lacing at the back. Lacing it fairly tight, she locked it off with one of the new locks. The base flared out to rest on my collar-bones, the top fitted tightly, cupping my chin and the base of the skull. My head was forcibly pushed up and back, so that I was virtually looking up at the ceiling. I found I was incapable of moving my head up, down or sideways. The only way I could look in another direction was by moving my whole body. The constriction seemed to reduce my breathing even more.  Next, the square metal frame was put in place. Each nipple ring was chained loosely to its eye on the front bar which was at least twelve inches in front of my body. Actually, I rather liked the sensation of the pull on my nipples. Lastly came the shoulder brace. On tightening, my shoulders were forced backwards, causing more tension on my breasts. Because of the pull, the bands had to be tightened further.

The new padlocks were then fitted; each one weighed at least quarter of a pound. There was one on the neck corset, four on each breast, two attached to my nipple rings, two on the front bar, one on my corset, two on the elbow chain and two on the hobble chain, one attached to the chastity belt and finally one on each shoe. This totaled twenty-one padlocks with a combined weight of five and a quarter pounds!

Walking back to my apartment, I found I had to move very slowly to avoid my breasts bouncing too much. Every step caused pain to the nipples.


CHAPTER ELEVEN - Settling In
The next few days turned out to be rather pleasant. I was getting used to the breast frame. My body seemed to accept the tight embrace of the corset. The neck corset was the most difficult item to get used to wearing. My neck was in a vice, and my line of sight well above the horizontal. It was very precarious walking, as I was unable to see where to place my feet, especially on uneven ground. If I did have the ability, I certainly would not be able to see beyond my stretched breasts. I managed to resume reading, as Lisa kindly rigged up a stand so that a book or magazine was held level with my field of view. Unable to turn the pages myself, Lisa obliged without complaint.

The maid bathed me twice a day, during which time I was able to exercise my strained muscles. Needless to say, I enjoyed these short periods of freedom.

John finally arrived. His eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. "So that is what the wire frame was for!  I like that almost as much as the eight garters and small waist," he said admiringly. "I will not be able to concentrate on my work with you around. You look gorgeous!"

John hugged me with difficulty; the breast frame preventing closeness. All I could do was smile to show the pleasure I felt having him with me.

We took a casual stroll (I could only manage small strides), exploring the facilities within the complex, looking in the many shop windows that had been newly opened. I do not know how I would manage to shop. I was prevented from even grunting, nor was I capable of pointing to what I required. No doubt something would be arranged.

The next week passed without incident. On the Friday I attended the 'Tax Office Measuring Dept,' TOMD for short, where every dimension was duly recorded.

CHAPTER TWELVE - The First Paypacket

Saturday evening, John arrived home after work, looking depressed. I could not ask him what the trouble is; I would have to wait patiently. He would tell me in his own time.

Eventually, he blurted out his troubles. "I have received my weekly wage packet. The amount of tax taken off is crippling. We would not be able to survive on the amount of money left. I am afraid, darling, I will have to put your body under more strain. I do not like doing this, but you must have realised this would be the case. Apparently, if you can get your waist down to 16", your breasts stretched so your nipple rings touch the front of the frame, your elbows touching together behind your back, a reduced the ankle chain to 4", and to wear 7" heels, I would not be taxed at all. I know this seems an impossible target to reach. It is up to you how much tension and discomfort you can bear. I suggest we tighten your corset and reduce your waist down another inch over the week; after all, you have been at 21" for some time now. We will shorten the nipple chain by half an inch and reduce the hobble and elbow chain by one inch. I will order another pair of shoes from the cobbler with 7" heels. I am sorry darling," he said apologetically. "On Monday, I will get the maid to take you over to the 'Readjustment Department' to alter your corset and attachments."

My God! I would never be able to get my waist down to 16" within one year or stretch my breasts to 12". As for 7" heels, I would be up on tiptoe, unable to balance, let alone walk. I suppose I could manage my elbows touching and a shortened hobble chain. I felt very depressed at the thought of the agony I would have to endure to enable John to earn sufficient money. Why did we ever let ourselves in for this torture?

 CHAPTER THIRTEEN - The First Readjustment

Monday was a day I wish I could forget. Entering the 'Readjustment Department' with my maid, I was glad to see the doctor in attendance. The official released the appropriate locks, then Lisa tightened my laces in stages, bringing my waist down to the agreed 20", which she managed with a struggle, leaving me gasping for breath. I fainted. When I came round I felt my elbows were closer together. She must have shortened the chain while I was unconscious. Then I was to face the terrible ordeal of my breasts being stretched the extra one inch. This became very painful. The rings were pulling on my nipples as the chain was shortened. The breast corset had to be tightened accordingly, leaving my bosoms unbelievably narrow and long, but still nowhere near the front bar.

The doctor realised my predicament. "I will give you a sedative to ease the discomfort for a few hours," he said.

While this was going on, another man, supervising the adjustments, finally signed a form. "Take this at once to the 'Measuring Department' to be reassessed," he demanded rudely.

The walk over to the other department proved to be a nightmare, and would have been worse still if I had not been given the sedative. I was almost passing out again. I could only take short panting breaths. My breasts were on fire. I had to take smaller steps, as they had also shortened the hobble chain. Thank goodness Lisa was at my side.

As the week progressed, my discomfort eased somewhat. I guess my pain threshold is widening, or my body is adjusting and accepting the forced reshaping.

John was pleased. His pay packet had trebled at the end of the second week, which left me quite proud of myself. The new shoes arrived with the higher heels. These were padlocked on by the Readjustment official. I was a bit wobbly at first in the higher heels, but I soon became more confident.

Chapter Fourteen - A typical day

My day started at 8 pm precisely. The electronic locks were released, and Lisa quickly removed my night corset, neck and breast corsets, and restraints. She helped me to the bathroom, as my back muscles had lost their strength and I could not support myself anymore. After bathing and applying lotions to prevent soreness while being tight-laced, I had twenty minutes of stretch exercises.

Then it was on with the day corset and breast corset. My breasts were stretched to the required length; I found this painful initially, after them being released overnight. All my other fittings were put in place before the automatic padlocks closed at 9am. One morning it was a bit of a panic to get everything on before the deadline.

Relaxing as much as I could to allow my body to adjust to the day's tightlacing, Lisa served breakfast and I was fed by John. At 9.30 am, John left for work, which was only at the front of our living quarters. This made it easy for me to slip in and watch him at his bench, wishing I could help.

Later in the morning, I met with one or two of my friends at the coffee bar. The coffee was served with long straws so we could drink without help from our maids. The girls and I were able to communicate by mouthing and lip reading, although we had yet to perfect the art. Still we managed to understand simple words. Our neck corsets prevent wide opening of our mouths.

Lunch and teatime had the same routine as breakfast. During the evening John read to me or we watched satellite television; the TV was set high up so that I could watch easily without straining against my neck corset.

The evening bedtime ritual began at 10 pm - Some unknown person in the control room released the locks. You can imagine all the girls were carrying out this activity at precisely the same time. I was released from my body armour, bathed again and exercised. The night corset was fitted in place with the neck corset. My breasts were strapped tightly to retain their elongated shape, but without the stretching frame. All other restraints were in place before the 11 pm cut-off point. The only items left off were shoes and stockings. My hands were shackled in front of my body. Then an official was called to check that all was in place.

John complained that when I lay on my back in bed, my breasts acted as tent poles, not allowing him to pull the sheets firmly around him. He had to do all the cuddling and fondling; I just laid there and enjoyed his embraces. It would have been nice to make love, but this was not to be the year.

Chapter Fifteen - Another Tax Bill

A month later, John showed me the overhead charges for the workshop. They were high.

Hesitantly, John explained, "To be able to settle these bills by the due date, that is next Wednesday, I will have to ask more of you. One problem we have, your present corset is laced completely closed. It will take me at least a fortnight to make you a new one capable of reducing your waist further. This will not be soon enough. Dare I suggest we concentrate on your footwear first? What I am suggesting, we go all the way and have a pair of ballet boots made; these would be capable of the ultimate seven-inch heels."

He went on, "I appreciate that being permanently perched on tiptoe would restrict you more and that you would not be able to walk far without assistance. I can have these made by our friend, the cobbler, in two or three days if we go now for fitting. This arrangement should not cause you much more increase in discomfort. You would be able to wear them for this Friday's tax assessment. Blink your eyes twice if you are in agreement with my proposal."

I blinked twice. What else could I do?

The cobbler arranged for an official to be in attendance to unlock my shoes, elbow and hobble chain. My maid unclasped my many suspenders, rolled down my stockings and removed them. The cobbler then strapped my wrists to a short bar suspended from the ceiling. This he raised until my feet were off the ground. Placing a container filled with liquid latex, I was asked to stretch my toes downwards as much I could manage. He then lowered my feet into the warm liquid. After about ten seconds, the latex was set sufficiently to draw my feet out with a plop, like pulling a cork out of a bottle of wine.

The official immediately told my maid to replace the articles so that he could lock them on again, as he was late for his next appointment. I saw John whisper in his ear as he was re-attaching the padlocks. I had so many locks on my torso; it would make a locksmith jump for joy. Come to think of it, the resident locksmith must have been smiling all the way to the bank. Unless, of course, he had trouble with his partner, causing heavy taxation.

The kindly cobbler explained, "From the latex mould I will produce a perfect copy of your beautiful feet, from which I will produce the most wonderful pair of red ballet boots. I must congratulate you on being my first customer to wear non-taxable footwear. The boots will be ready the day after tomorrow. I wish my female companion was so well advanced."

Crossing the street, I was conscious of having to take smaller steps. John sheepishly admitted later, he had asked the official to reduce my hobble chain by a further two inches down to five inches. Inwardly I was annoyed, but realised when wearing ballet boots the seven-inch heels would not allow me to even achieve that length stride.

Chapter Sixteen - Shoe Fitting

Two days later, I was summoned to the cobbler's to try on the new red ballet boots. The finished boots looked so delicate and stylish, but forcing my foot in was a struggle. Then the lacing began. As they were pulled tighter, my foot and toes were forced parallel to the long spiked heel. I should not think the distance between the base of the heel and my toes was any more than three inches. The top of the boots came above my ankles to give me more support, they were locked in place. My hobble chain was reduced to four inches.

"I also have made you a pair of night shoes." The cobbler produced the shoes; they were the same shape as the ballet boots, but with no heel. "You cannot walk in these, they are to be worn in bed and will keep your toes in line with your legs, training your feet to accept the correct position at all times, thus avoiding any further difficulty when putting on your day footwear."

"Just try standing up," the cobbler said, smiling, obviously pleased with his work. "The toes have been strengthened so the weight is evenly distributed between heel and toe."

Hesitantly, I placed my weight on what there was of a sole, helped by the cobbler on one side and Lisa on the other. I felt very tall on the seven-inch heels.

"Try to take a step forward." I did so, finding I could only just swing my left foot around the other and placing the heel within an inch in front of my right toe, the hobble chain preventing a longer stride. I felt very unstable, and would have fallen over had it not been for my two helpers supporting me. I spent the next hour practising. Eventually, I partly mastered the art, but found I could not balance standing still, having to keep transferring the weight from one foot to the other. It was like trying to balance on stilts as a child.

The walk back to the apartment was like a marathon. It took three times as long as before. Can you imagine, one step only gained me, at the most, four inches. Just over that short distance my leg muscles ached. I was gasping for breath by the time we reached home, the tight corset drastically reducing my lung capacity. When I was sufficiently recovered, it was off to the 'Tax Measuring Dept.'

John came home early from work, eager to see my new boots. "How stupendous they look. Have you looked in the mirror?"

I looked in the mirror; I reluctantly admitted that they really did something for me. "I cannot believe the transformation. Less than six months ago you were dressed in a plain blouse, a shabby skirt and flat heels. Now before me is a beautiful angel. Tall, erect, corseted, with a slim waist, heels that improve the shape of your legs fantastically, with the suspenders and stockings finishing off the spectacle. I am very proud of you."

Needless to say, John was pleased with his pay that week.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - Gloves and Miniskirt

One piece of good news, at least partially. Apparently the owner's wife, Amanda, had suggested the wearing of a micro mini skirt would be more acceptable if there should be any outside visitor to the island. Her husband agreed, but with the understanding that the girls were also to be supplied with mono-gloves where both hands were placed together palm to palm behind their backs and capable of being laced tightly. These were to be worn constantly day and night, except when bathing. The last little bit of freedom would be taken away from me.

The following day, I was fitted with the new glove. Holding my palms together, the glove was put on. Each opposing pair of fingers were laced together, then laced up to the wrists, tied off, with yet another padlock added to my collection. I found I was unable to bend my fingers at all; they were held straight and separated. This felt very strange. Now I was corseted around my torso, neck, breasts and hands. What else can they corset and tight-lace? I realised I would never be able to sit back in a chair, as my splayed fingers would be in the way. Lying down to sleep would also be a problem. I cannot lie on my front because of extended breasts; now I cannot lie on my back. Where will it end?

I was supplied with the promised skirt, if you could call it a skirt. It was no more than a wide ribbon, barely covering my private parts. The lock of the chastity belt actually dangled visibly below the hem.

John was disappointed, "I cannot now see the exciting way your buttocks wobble when you are walking on tiptoe in your ballet boots.  Also, the top of your suspenders are not visible, but I do appreciate the way your splayed fingers and hands are tightly laced behind you. The additional restriction makes you even more desirable."

At least John approved, although I certainly do not. I had no say in the matter and would have to suffer quietly.

Chapter Eighteen - The Meal

On the following Sunday, one of John's colleagues and his partner invited us round for a meal and social evening. The gathering was rather bizarre: Two girls, restricted and tight laced, not able to talk to one another, sitting bolt upright on the edge of their chairs because of our corseted hands, being fed by our maids. I was just pleased being with other people, especially with someone in the same predicament.

The men were discussing us girls as though we were not there.

"I cannot see how much more Alice could achieve," I was glad to hear John say. "However, I think her waist could be reduced another inch, once she has gotten used to walking with the ballet boots." 

Mark, the other corset-maker, said, "You are lucky. I have not gotten my Jane anywhere near the measurements your Alice has achieved. I suppose I will have to be more insistent she stretches her boobs more and wears higher heels. That's it, I will lay down the law. After all, what is the point of putting the girls through agony only to have nothing in the bank at the end of the year?" Tears welled up in Jane's eyes.

The next morning I slipped out of the apartment unseen, to go next door to console Jane. The short distance took me twenty minutes, tottering on my toes and heels. I found it better to place both the heel and toe on the ground together rather than the conventional heel first. I could only offer Jane my sympathy by facial expressions. I thought she felt better knowing she had a kindred spirit.

On the way back home I must have stepped on uneven ground. I fell face down. I could not put my hands out to break the fall. Luckily the breast frame prevented any damage to my body. Restricted as I was, I could not get up; laying there, I felt embarrassed and stupid. Luckily, Mark saw my predicament from his workshop window.  He came running out, lifted me to my feet and escorted me home. He was rather annoyed with me.

"I forbid you to go out alone," he said angrily. "Either Lisa or myself must accompany you at all times."

Chapter Nineteen - Offer of a Holiday

Six months had passed when John and I were summoned to the Head Office. Amanda, the boss's wife, welcomed us.

"Come in," she said. "Please take a seat."

I stepped across the office as cautiously and as quickly as I could manage in my ballet boots, with John hovering over me protectively in case I overbalanced.

"I have asked you over to say how pleased we are with you, Alice. You have progressed far more than the other girls, making your partner the biggest money earner on site. Although I am surprised and disappointed your breasts have not increased in length and your corset training has not improved over the last few months," She continued.  "Our corset making business is going ahead in leaps and bounds and is very successful world-wide. In fact, we will be recruiting more staff for next year. To show our appreciation, my husband and I would like to offer you a fortnight's holiday in our luxury villa on the far side of the island."

The thought went through my mind; it seemed very unusual that a company would encourage higher pay, when the norm is to cut costs where possible. I suppose they have their reasons.

Amanda continued, "During this fortnight, you can have your speech restored, and you have the choice to remove any items of clothing.  However, I would suggest it would be advisable to continue wearing your corset and breast frame.  Otherwise you will loose what you have gained over the last six months. The neck corset, shoes, ankle chain and glove are relatively easy to get used to again. I am sure John does not want to increase his tax burden on your return.”

To be released and have freedom of movement for two weeks was not to be missed. How happy I was to be!

"We would gladly accept your kind offer," John said eagerly.

Chapter Twenty - The Holiday

That morning was full of excitement and anticipation. We were at last off on our holiday, even if it was only a mile on the other side of the island.

The management lent us a small electric buggy; it would take me the fortnight to walk, since I am not allowed to remove my restraints until we arrive at the villa.

The villa was single story, built right on the edge of a wide sandy beach, with palm trees surrounding the private bay.

We were told the locks on my outfit, apart from the chastity belt, would be released on arrival. As soon as we entered the villa, John eagerly tried the padlocks. Yes, they opened, much to my joy. First the neck corset came off and the glove, elbow chain and ballet boots. I could actually look down at my feet through the gap between those now seemingly huge extended breasts.

"I think I will leave your hobble chain on to prevent you running away."  I thought John was joking, but he was serious. I could not verbally complain yet, as my vocal chords were still out of operation. I should be able to speak by teatime, when the antidote became effective.

All on my own, I took my stockings off, although it was a strain, as my corset did not allow too much bending. Looking in the mirror, I saw my neck and lower legs were pure white, compared to my breasts. My thighs were tanned, apart from where the suspenders stretched down my legs.

That evening, we lay together on the white warm sands, watching the sunset. We were deliriously happy.

Our maid had arrived earlier to prepare the villa. She must have been envious, seeing my freedom while she was still restricted.

Later that evening, I could not settle, fidgeting incessantly. The sand had got under my corset. Obviously, one should not go on the beach wearing corsets. That was easily gotten over by Lisa unlacing, bathing me, then re-lacing. The problem was, the sand also worked its way under the chastity belt, and there was no way that could be removed. We had to call out an official to remove the belt. This is the first time in over nine months I was free of this chunk of stainless steel. Not for long though. So no more lying on the sand for me.

To my surprise, I felt unnatural with bare feet. The hobble chain would not allow me to place one in front of the other. My feet were longer than 4" and, as John would not permit the removal of the chain, I begged him to allow me to wear my ballet boots. So it was back on with the stockings with suspenders attached. "Corsets without suspenders are like bread without butter," John uttered these words of wisdom.

The rest of our break went surprisingly quick. The great joy was spending the time together, talking incessantly. At least I did.

Before we returned, I had to be fitted with that dreaded neck corset. Again my head was set in one permanent position. If I could be granted one wish it would be 'ban neck corsets.' Back on was the elbow chain and single glove, all checked and locked back in place by the same official. Then the injection to disable my vocal chords.

Chapter twenty-one - Back to Routine

Back to six months of dreary routine. At least that's what it felt like after my partial freedom. Little did I know what the future held for me.

John's attitude seemed to change since the holiday. Apparently, his friend's partners had gained on me during our absence. Perhaps they hoped to be offered a holiday as well.

He was determined my waist size would reach the goal of 16" as soon as possible. I was glad I had continued to be tight-laced while on holiday. Straight away, my elbows were to be closed and my breasts were to be stretched in half-inch increments each week until the rings were almost touching the front bar.

So started the strict corset regime. My laces were tightened just that little bit further, reducing my waist by a small amount each day. My breathing became harder with the reduced lung space. Small physical effort caused giddiness, and any slight surprise or excitement brought on the vapours. I was a prisoner in my own body. Walking on my toes in ballet boots was slow and laborious, having to stop every half a dozen steps or so to catch my breath. It seemed to take forever to cross the road for the weekly visit to the 'Tax Office Measuring Dept.'

The tension on my breasts was slowly increased, causing considerable discomfort. In addition, having my elbows closed added further to the stress on my nipples. How I managed over the next few months, I do not know.

Chapter twenty two - Renewal of Contract

The final week of our year-long stay on the island eventually came. I had achieved half an inch short of the 16" goal with my waist, and my nipple rings were still two inches away from the front bar. Although John wanted me to reach the ultimate measurement a couple of hours prior to my last visit to the 'Tax Office,' the Doctor strongly advised against this proposal. "Alice's body would not be able to cope, and it might cause permanent damage," he said. "As it is, you will find it painful and hard to return to a normal lifestyle; this must be done slowly. I suggest you continue to wear a corset from now on, as your back muscles will be very weak."

John said, "I have been offered the chance to stay on for another year. We have nothing in England to attract us back. What do you think?"

I was not able to answer his query, being restricted by my enforced dress code. He was not looking at me, so I could not even respond by any facial expressions. "The boss and his wife want to have a year's sabbatical after all the stress and hard work, and they have asked me if I would like to run the business in their absence."

My imagination was working overtime. My main concern:  Could I survive another year of having my breasts stretched to absurd limits? I can live with tight lacing and ballet shoes. If only I was capable of voicing my feelings.

   

John went on to further explain the offer as far as it affected my position. "You will be taking on the responsibilities of the boss's wife -- seeing to the welfare of the new intake of girls, making sure they follow the strict code of practice of tight lacing and breast extension, etc. Obviously you will be allowed slightly more freedom to enable you to undertake your new role. Firstly, the elbow chains would be removed and your voice regained."

This sounded a better preposition. At long last I will have the verbal opportunity to persuade John to reduce my breast extension and remove the hated neck corset. Things were looking up.

My thoughts were a contradiction in terms. My first thought was the excitement of throwing off all my restraints and feeling as free as the wind, also of going home. On the other hand, I think I would miss the compression of my corset, and it would take a long time for my back muscles to strengthen to enable me to stand up unaided. As for my breasts, would they return to their natural shape? I do not think so. To be quite honest, I enjoy my movements being restricted. It gives me the sense of being a helpless female, which I like. As you can gather, I am certainly not an advocate of the feminist movement.

The decision is not mine to make, but I would be quite happy to stay, even though I would have to continue wearing a chastity belt, with no hope of having children.

We stayed on the island!

Comments