Beeing married to a plastic surgeon


You may ask yourself what happens after my marriage as first. Hmh....i am married to a plastic surgeon, and the first thing right after we visited the chappel and we did our vow's - was to move to a clinic. And yes i get a surgery. A good wife would not say no to that - especially if she get it for free...

I was a bit surprise about the procedure that was done in detail. I did know that my husband, even before we marry is keen on nice big lips. And he considered to give me a special treatment. Instead of a normal procedure like doing a liposuction and get some fat from somewhere of my body, to place it in my lips, he prefer to do a lip enhancement with gore-tex implants. Surgeons get that delivers in small stripes which could placed into the lips to make them look more large and bigger, and that was what i get. Even if i would not like it..what i have learned to my girls always in my institutes? A good wife never says know.


After the very severe procedure of opening my lips..it was very bloody, but done in local anasthesia....i become very soon aware of my increased lip fullness. Through the surgery they get maybe even swollen more.


I had some time to relax. But what me and my husband discover together, as you know i am dentist and orthodontist by profession - that i still have a slight overbite. It become prominent after my lip agumentation, and after my husband looked at the results of the procedure. So i proposed myself, as this is surely not excusable to do a proper orthodontic treatment on me. My husband helped me even if it was not part of his education as a plastic surgeon. I explained to him how to fix braces to me upper and lower teeth..and yes - how to apply the locks for a orthodontic headgear to my upper molars.


After the headgear was placed...everything was ready to leave to our honeymoon...


And to have a good dance, a wedding dance in the right club...what a pride and happy wife i was now. Especially because i was able to serve my husband with improving my apperance, in the way he likes it.

Comments