Big changes in my life - Getting married to a gentleman

Sometimes the second life changes. After several years as a single and unmated lady. It was finally time to think about getting married myself. Of course i was already married, but to a sissy husband. That does not count as a proper marriage, as the sissy is not able to treat a lady like a gentlemen. Reaching the middle of my 40s it was time to change that. I educated my girls, students in the last years all details to life as a perfect wife for a husband, more or less. And also for me this marriage will not be different, i was aware about that when Tack asked me to get his wife. I was sometimes dominant, even to not gentleman behaving men. What is right, but in our marriage there will, as i learned my girls always, one that decided my husband.

Tack, my husband, is a long time collegue i know from the university, where i learned to be a dentist and orthodontist, and he was a tutor on surgery at that time. Himself he decided to get the profession as plastic surgeon. He gained a weahlty state of life through that over the years. He is nearly 20 years older, and was married before, but get divorced recently. As his former wife gained the house, through the use of clever lawyers from him, i offered him to stay at my home, until he buy a new house. While his stay we come more near, and finally decide to marry. We take not a long time to prepare for that, after we decided to become a married couple. The wedding ceremony followed fast.

Just before the wedding Tack already decide for me that i will change my hairstyle from now on, to a more younger style, then the more strict updo's i had before. Of course i followed his wish.

The bride (me) and my maid 3 on the way to the church
Even with 44 i was excited about the wedding itself. With my maid i get ready in my bride dress and could not wait to do this big step in my life.


The church was waiting. And yes a moment, i was thinking to do a step back. But finally i walk through the door of the church...


The ceremony was a big surprise to me....especially about the vows we take, and that i had to kneel in front of him to do the vow. I asked the priest to get the wording after the wedding and here it is:

Redath, please repeat:
"I kneel as a sign of my submission to you and i am ready to follow the symbol of your ownership. I swear to obey and follow all your words and orders proudly for all of my days, Sir. I pledge to share my life openly with you, I promise to cherish and care for you, to honour and obey you. I follow all orders you give me. I will never complain of anything you want from me. I will respect you and be true to you, through good times and bad."

Tack, please repeat:
“I pledge to share my life openly with you, I promise to cherish and care for you, to honour and hold you, through good times and bad. In exchage for your total obedience I, Tack, promise total and complete loyalty. I will never cheat on you, and always treat you like a perfect gentleman.”

Redath and Tack are now going to seal their partnership with the wife leashed by him The leash is an forever lasting link between the two.
It symbolizes unending and everlasting love and is an outward sign of the lifelong promise that you have made to each other.

Tack, please attach the leash to Readath and repeat:

"You now belong to me."

Redath please repeat:

"I now belong to you, my Husband".

I will honor and love you as I serve you to the best of my ability.

I will open my heart, body and mind to your will, trusting that you have my best interests in your heart.

My submission to you will be a gift freely given and shall never become a burden that I must bear.

I am now a part of you and will respect you and your dominance over me as our lives and destinies have become one.




Yes - i get a collar, and i was leashed, like a slave. This ceremony was a sign about the relationship we will have from now on. Of course i do not complain about that, i understand that it was a sign of love.


I had to crawl to leave the church. On my knees we take this wedding picture. Our official one. Later when we went into the honeymoon, Tack - my husband removed the collar and the leash of course, as it was more or less only used for the ceremony it self. My new life started right now...read more later...

Comments