Christines Biography (Part 1)

One of the interesting parts of second life is that you can create your whole biography of your second life, if you like to. Christine that stays several years with me seems to have a good imagination and has done that. You can read her biography so far here. Of course there are parts missing out as every life will become a book if all details are covered.

Chrissy today in her outgo dress, nowadays (age 34)
I was born in a noble family 34 years ago as a daughter. We had a large villa. But we were not really rich. How sometimes it is with old nobility, much pomp but nothing behind it. My early years were a happy childhood. The issues start when i become 9 or 10, i develop early a large bossom. So large that the other kids in school make fun of me. Besides that i develop some illness that encase water in several parts of tissue of my body. That make me really ugly looking. I become fat legs, and a over the years also a fat belly.



Christine with 12 on trip to a amusement park with her family (age 10)
Besides that i also hat a severe strabism, crossed eyes, from my early childhood, and some severe overbite, as my parents thought at time.


Teenager Holidays with parents at the seaside (age 14)
When i become a bit older and get interested in boys, i recognize that i was not that what boys imagine under a cute girl. Besides the issues i told above i also had not the perfect female shape that attract boys. Large but hanging breasts, large fat legs and a developing fat belly, make me to the ugly duck in the class, and also my not existing bottom, it was more loking like a boys one, make me target of teasing by classmates, and yes a lonely teenager.


Christine in her school (age 14)
Only one of my classmates, a nice girl, become my very near friend over the time, because she dissovers how she always says, that i am very nice girl, from my mind. Understanding, able to listen, as i become older we become the most nearest friends you can imagine. But she was my only one.


Christine with 18, whith her girlfriend, short before her marriage (age 17)
On this picture you see my girlfriend and me. If you wonder why i was so strangely dressed, my parents were very oldfashioned. And my mother was not happy with my apperance, i think therefore she always decided such bad looking dresses for me. 

One day in the summer, i finished highschool, my mother and my father had a discussion with me, and told me that i soon will marry. Of course i was surprised, who should i marry? Yes my parents were really old fashioned, they arranged a wedding for me. The son of a friend's family should marry me. I was shocked. As every girl of  that age i dreamed about a nice wedding with the man i love. But i remeber still what my mother said: "You are so ugly, Christine, you will never find a husband in all your life. That we give you to this nice young man is only for your best."I also had the suspicion that my parents wanted to improve with this arranged marriage her own financial and social situation. A week later i meet my husband. I was so much surprised he was so good looking. My thoughts were that he will never would have taken me as he bride in a normal siutation. But it seemed that he also was forced to marry me by his parents. 

Later I found out everything that he had a wild youth, many storoes with girls, and his parents were less than happy with it. They threatened him with disinheritance. And that included his parents to the super-rich, he probably had to have agreed at some point in this forced marriage.

Like today, I still remember the first meeting few days before our marriage with him. He ran screaming from the room when he saw me, and railed against his mother, who was at comapny, and he told her never marry such an ugly woman.


But the fate takes its way, and the few days until the wedding run fast. But me was very happy when my mum showed me my wedding dress. She said she take a long time until she find the dress that fit me. Somehow i was happy when i dressed first in, i thought maybe i have luck and will be happily married.

Christine in her new wedding dress (age 18)

My mother spent a lot time to let me look like this. I was so excited when we come to the church. But i get disapointed very soon. My mother in law comes with a strange thing to wear. As i know now it was a so called burqa. The headpiece of it. She said my husband request to wear it at the wedding, as he dont want to be seen with a ugly girl like me in public.My mother agreed to it, even i protest against it. What should i do? I can not stop that wedding, so i take my fate.


Wedding picture of christine
Now i was a married wife. The parents of my husband were so rich, that they make him a big house, a villa as his present for the wedding, and that was the place where i have to life the next 11 years,


When we go to our new home, my new husband told me that this will our home. And i liked the big house much, only the strange thing with wearing that burqa at the wedding was still frighten me a bit.

Christine and her husband at home
But after the first nice impression, i discovered soon my new life. I try to be a perfect houswife for my husband, but i hear before that at the wedding night the man joins the woman, that does not happen. On the second day at the new house some friends of my husband come to visit us. He was working as a broker at a stock exchange, and collegues join us to have a little drink. And my husband told me that i have to stay the whole time while his collegues were there in our bedroom. I go there, and he even locked the door. It was not the last time, from now on in the next elven years he always locked me behind doors, whenever some visitor come to our house.

First time for Christine in her dress to go out

A few days later we vistied his parents and he intoduced me to the dress i had to wear from now on always when we go out. He presented to me when i dress a arabian dress, a dress together with a niqab that covers me completly. He said he dont want to be seen with me in public, and in this way covered i would not show a bit from me.

That was my life. I was a good housewife for him. Whenever someone visit us i was locked up, and when we go out i had to wear this strange dress that keep me hidden completly. Over the years he even added more dresses like that to my closet, that keep me always away from any public view. 

After three years, his parents were asking why we not have children. Because they were rich, they probably wanted to make sure they were also heirs. Yes we had sex, but not so as you might imagine. Every time I had to meet him with my hands, and then when he was getting close, he sat down quickly on me. My face he covered mostly with a blanket so as not to see how ugly I was. Then he did what men did, he relieved himself in me. In all the 11 years of our marriage I did not orgasm. Nevertheless, I gave birth to him over the years with three children.

Christine in New York with her first daughter and husband (age 25)

What an interesting story, in the next part you will read how Christine come to my house...

Comments