From the male maid perspective (1)

As i mentioned before i allowed our male maid to write down her story. In her own words and wit her own thoughts. She finished now the first chapter and i exchange that with you. Please be aware that the male maid is not a native english speaker (as i am also not) - and she used an translator to change it in english. But i think it is understandable and interesting. Here we go:




Here I am lying in an incubator. I feel like my diaper is wet again. Wet with my urine. I just woke up this morning and at night must have wet the diaper again. The mittens that I wear make it impossible for me anything to the get rid of the diaper to make. To get red from it, of this unpleasant feeling of cold moisture. It's quiet in the house - no one is there. I am alone in my little world this incubator. Even though I do not really want it, I Nuckle on the pacifier in my mouth, the only job I have. Thoughts going through my head. How did we get here. I'm not a baby, I'm a 28 year old male Or I was. Everything is so disturbing, so different. How did I get in here? To when it all started a day in my life I regret every minute in which I spend so damn here to helplessness.


But how did it happen? Why am I here? It was four months ago, I was living my old life. 28 years old, a real man, a football player in the professional league. A lot of income. Every night when we had no football game we had wild parties. That was my life. I had a lot of pretty women - mostly for one night. I was accustomed to take for me what I liked. Maybe I was not the friendliest person, but I had money and prestige. Then I ran into this woman on the way, she was a little older and somehow especially dressed, she exuded an elegance like I never knew before. It interested me, and I wanted to have her. But she only showed me the cold shoulder. She even taunted me, I said should first learn a behavior before they would talk to a Lady like her. Can tolerate such behavior a real man from a woman? No! So I decided to get my self what belongs to me.


 I grabbed a knife from her kitchen and threatened her - and took me what I wanted ... 

After i finished and get myself what i needed. I thought not about what had happened . I fell asleep and was happy once again.

The next morning I woke up ... but something was different - I was dressed, and was in another building. Not at home I pushed down the blanket, and I was horrified. I wore a dress. A long dress. Then I noticed that I had something around my neck. It was made ​​of metal. It was a steel ring that encircled my neck firmly. I tried to strip the ring but it was impossible. I felt that at the back was a lock. I panicked. A thousand thoughts went through my head. I looked at the dress again. It was a maiddress. What was that? Who has dressed me like this? Only a moment later, the mystery was solved. She entered. It was the woman with whom I had fun yesterday ....
 
to be continued...

Comments