Forced to be a bimbo - or is it a better life? (Part 2)


Here the sequal to Forced to be a bimbo - or is it a better life? (Part I):

For the next sunday, i was busy working at the institute through the week, without any time for any leisure - i agreed to a date with Fred again. He invited me to visit a park in nature. When i left my apartment, i thought a moment, that i was not out in nature for years. I travelled sometimes to some radio telescope, a year ago, but i had no eyes for the nature around, just was busy with my work.

I wondered a bit when Fred invited me to a little excursion with a small motor boat, a long the lakes and ponds in that park area. Nothing what would have interested me, but in the end i give in and joined him. I must admit that is was somehow relaxing. Fred was driving the boat and i had the opportunity to relax a bit in the backseat. I remember a small discussion we had, when i wanted to drive the boat at first - but he said: "Thats, men's work."


After a while Fred stopped the boat, we did not talk very much while had the trip - as the boat to loud to have a conversation. I retrospect for myself a bit about the work of this week. I did with some collegues some very ambitious calculation on the use of Interferometers and the detection of gravitational waves. Our goal was to improve the ways to detect this Gravitational wavesm that are ripples in the curvature of spacetime that are generated in certain gravitational interactions and propagate as waves outward from their source at the speed of light. But the sudden stop of the boat was stopping my thoughts. Fred helped me out of the boat, and we were in the middle of the nature. He said we should have a nice walk back together through the woods. And yes it was intersting, to experience natrure. But Fred and I also had a nice discussion about my work of the week. He was not an expert of course, on what i did, there are not much people in the world that really understand, what we do - but he has interest, and was able to follow me. Throughout this talk we had, while we roam through the wood, he did take my hand. Of course i noticed his touch, even i had never a boyfriend or so before, and such romatic feelings were nothing i really was interested in at anytime, i take his hand also. And it was interesting. Somehow...

I started to like this afternoon with him, we rest in the middle of the grass somewehre at a great looking spot near a little pond. It was the first time i did ask him a bit about what he was doing. I never really recognized that Fred was much older then me. He was 71, while i was 35 myself. He was retired, and before that he was an senior engineer that was constructing bridges. That catch a bit of my interest and we talked a bit about what he has done in his work life. He was rather successfull with his own company, and wealthy so to say. His wife died 10 years ago, and he was a single widow. He did smile when he told me that. And he added that he is available. For myself i did not get him, and what he mean about that, at this time. But i did notice that he had some interest in me, and yes i did like him also.

After we stumbled out of the wood, we find a nice restraunt which we visited. Our topics in our talk, changed from construction design, and science to topics about our self. Fred was really interested about me. And somehow i noticed myself how empty my life was, that i just was focused on my work. I never regret that, or maybe i prentend i do, i just was to busy to give any thoughts about that. Fred wake me a bit up this afternoon when beeing out. Was i not missing something in my life? When we finished our dinner there was a short moment where he looked deep into my eyes, after i told him that i was single also. A shiver run through my spine....

Before we left that placed, we found a bench and sit down. And yes we talked again - but this time about me, and my life. If i was satsified and happy. Fred was really nice and understanding and somehow he touched my heart and i opened myself to him.

And in the end i admit that my life was not very fortunate. And that i hide in my work. I opened my self completly to him, and we talked about all my last years, my youth. That i was gifted with so much intelligence. And that i always had the impression that anyone fear me, because of my intellect. That this was the reason i never had a boyfriend, and any experience in love. I take refuge in my educaiton, when i was a teenager, in my studies and in my work in the institute. But was I happy? Fred did ask me that. And i must confess, no i am not...


And then it happend, the evening was here, it was dark...we were sitting on the bench when he suddenly said: "Well, it has becoming late, I should probably go," He says kind of sadly, so i smile. But then he smiled back at me before pulling me towards him and embracing me, tightly. I let all resistance go and slip my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder, and we stay likethis, together, for a long moment."

"I love you Deborah," he say to me in his beautful voice, giving m butterflies. But before i can repeat those sumole yet powerful words back to him, he quickly press his lips against mine, my first kiss, causing me to jump slightly from the surprise, before quickly melting into the kiss. Hi slides his hands slowly my arms giving me good bumps and a small shiver before letting them rest just above my huos, and i bring mine up around hus neck, holding him close to me.....

Read more in the third chapter, soon on this blog...

Comments