Forced to be a bimbo - or is it a better life? (Part I)


From today on i will present a little story of one of the girls that is living since a few months at our house. Her name is Debbie. But let her tell us her story on her own:


"Hi, my name is Deborah Pendelton. I am 36 years old. My life until now was pretty normal. Some would say it was lonely, or not very intersting, even boring. I had a normal youth, was never much interested in the obvious affairs that normal girls were. Some even would say i am a loner, a lone wolf. Yes i never was interested in things, that most girls and woman are interested in. From my early time at school, all called me intelectually gifted. And yes, as i was always a contained person i would never have claimed that, i assume thea were right. After my first months in elementary school, the teachers also thought so, especially my skills in mathematitcs must have impressed them. After several tests i was promoted directly to junior high. They stated that i have a IQ of 158 - what is very uncommon. And shortly after joining a normal high school i was sent to a special school for highly gifted, childs of high intellegence. To make a long short story short, when i was 12 i started to visited the college, and in a very short time i gained a masters degree in mathematics and as somehow the universe catch my interest - i promoted further to a Master in Anstromy and Astrophysics. Yes, i guess i was really highly gifted. For myself i never thought much about that, and to be open i never though a lot about my life. Even i was still a teenager mostly, i devoted my life completly to science and the secrets of the universe. My life did go on like that for nearly 20 years. I was in a team that was doing research in the area of dark energy and dark matter (See here for what that means: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy )

Some months ago, i was just reading some essay's about Misconceptions of the big bang, in a cafe not far away from the institute where i was working, a elderly gentleman approached me and he must have noticed what i was reading. He started to show some interest in what i was reading.

I never had any interest in males, nor woman, of course i did talked to others, some would have said i was a Nerd, just interested into the science where i was living for. This man, Fred was his name, did show some interest in what i was reading. And even it seems he was not a scientist himself, he had some basic knowledge about physcial cosmology. Some would have said that i had at that time, not the patience to explain someone that has not a basic understanding about the real principles of the universe. With Fred it was different, he had some knowledge, and show some real interest in my work. Fast we had a interesting discussion, and Fred had my attention because of that. But to talk about science was my only interest with him. As said men never interested me, i even not had a boyfriend in my life, because such things just not were important for.

We had some drinks and discussed futher about science. And as i was always interested in chess, we even did play chess. He was pretty good at it - but in the end i won. As usual. Fred was 71 and a widower, but more i did not know about him, as i was general not much interested on otherones details of life.

As it was time to leave, we made a date for the next date to discuss the matters of science further...



What happens next? Read Part 2 in a bit on this blog...


Comments