Wifes maintenance


A good married wife has to follow all rules and guideance she gets from her husband. Today my husband talked with me about the guidelines and expectations towards me. He checked if i fullfilled the orders he give me, and come to the conclusion that i was a bit lazy on following his advice. I had to kneel in front of him and report to him how i spent my time.

Add caption
And he was only partly satisfied with my performance regarding the goals he has given me in the last time, so it was spanking time. It was not the first spanking i received but the first fully dressed.



While i recived the spanking he let me repeat again and again what i did wrong, and reminded me to fullfill his orders in the future better. First i thought the spanking wild be mild, as i was dressed, and through my skirt and girdle it will not feel so hard. But as he keep on and on with the spanking it only start to hurt later but be more intense. I squirmed on his knee, and at some point i even start to cry.


My husband is especially keen on keeping my makeup always in good shape, it seems he even has somekind of makeup fetish, as he noticed that my tears from the spanking just a little bit messed my makeup i had to stand up and refresh it. The spanking did go on.


Afte a while, i begged him to stop and repeat my vow that i will be always a good wife to him, he helped me to take off my headgear. But then i find him getting a gag. He ordered me to open my mouth and moved the gag into it. It was a penis gag, that completly filled my mouth with a big intruder. It seems he enjoyed to close the gag at the straps around my neck, because he take a lot of time for it, and several times checked if it was completly and perfectly closed.


Now gagged, the punishment did go on. I was unable to say any clear words, just to moan into the gag that filled my mouth, and answer his orders which he still repeat to me.


As he said i can stand up after the very intense spanking i thoght the punishment was over. But then he placed some steel cuffs around my wrists and also a collar around my neck, i still was gagged. With some chains he brought my hands into a praying position and then i found myself leashed by him. My buttom hurt from the spanking, but i had to leave the room with him. He dont want to take me out like this?

I surely deseved this treatment, but taken out into the public gagged and restrained, was something new for me - would he really do this? Wait for the second part soon on this blog....







Comments