Ready for some Sports


The life of a married woman does change a bit. In all years before, when i was staying on my own, i never was a big fan of doing sports. I depend more on the right shaping underwear, and tightlacing training to gain my shape and posture. But my husband requests that i should do three times a week sports now. Visting the gym and the tennis court becomes a regular activity for me. Of course a lady should be dressed also right when doing sports.

First she should be proper dressed, as you see on the first picture on her way to the sports facilties.

Dress: JAVA MS.TISA DIAVOLO DRESS by Java Fashion Designs
Shoes: Brenda Wedge for Slink Feet by SHEY
Bag: AUSHKA & CO-My Sweet Tote-White
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Helena" Blondes


As i am not 17 anymore, and the body needs also some support, i decided to buy a shaping leotard. This has some inbuild figure support. And of course wearing heels while doings sports also is required - but this time we could go for some wedge heel.

Leotard: ~TITZ~ Glitter Leotard, Red












 You need some sports clothes to change. This time a bit more revealing, but also not so supportive set.

Leggings: Too Tight Leggings - White - by DECADENT
Top: Lust - Sports Bra - White from the Marketplace












Tennis will never become my favoirite sport, but as my husband likes me to have that activity, i will not complain about it. I spent some time searching for a neat tennis-dress and finally found some. Do i wear underwear under it? You have to find out :)

Dress: ~Sassy!~ Tennis dress - white
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Doutzen" Blondes


Comments