From the male maid perspective (2) - "The whip - the first time"



Its a few weeks ago, we had the first part of the little narration on this blog, how our (former) male maid, has experienced her stay at my house. Now its time for the second part. Remember that the maid is not a native english speaker therefore the english may not be perfect, but its still interesting what she has to tell:

"The whip - the first time"

The woman looked at me sternly and said: . " You 'll see what you deserve, from what you have done yesterday " I could not respond as quickly as they had a solid leash attached to the ring I wore around my neck. She told me that I should now work in their house as a maid. I considered too short to free myself . Then I looked back down at me - I wore women's clothing. My hair was tied into braids together. I had to find out where my clothes were hidden. So I could not possibly go on the road. In a harsh tone the woman told me that I from now on had to call her Lady Pearl, have to obey her and to learn how to clean the house, she said. Me and clean ? Never in life before I had cleaned. If something was messy, I always had some bitch around me who had that to be done. I had to repeat what I had to talk to her. Reluctantly, I obeyed her . Then she handed me a duster in hand. I should dust the pictures on the wall. I could not move as I wanted . With the leash to my collar she pulled me from picture to picture and yes I played along and began to clean the paintings on the wall. She hissed at me again I should give me more trouble. I was  to slow she said, after the fourth or fifth picture I said, " Do it yourself you bitch " - I threw the duster on the floor. She looked back at me sternly. Said nothing and pulled me on a leash in another room. "Stand still ! Maid ! " she said. I was so surprised by this reaction, I first did nothing more . She started to undress me . It freed me from the uncomfortable long maid dress. Hope came to me that this game was probably over now. I saw with the result I was even wearing suspenders and stockings were attached to it. And a slip she had probably omitted. My naked cock dangling between garters . Even before I realized  something, she grabbed me by the arms. I was a little surprised how strong this woman was , but of course I was a lot stronger than her . The surprise i feel allows it to her myself lashed to a wooden pole the center of the room . With two chains I was tied to the stake . I was helpless. In spite of the muscle strength I had I could not do anything . And then what should start the next day soon became routine . I got the whip. I winced as the whip hit my back. She stepped behind me and slowly raised her arm with the whip for the first blow. Sue hit me across the back , with a snapping sound. It took almost a second before I felt the pain . Hot, burning and sucking , across my back , with a special , like fire burning area , where the loose ends from whip hit. I moaned , I could not help it and opened my eyes . My almost naked body swayed in tight bondage . The next blow , again whistling , then the smacking and sucking . I was sure that the skin was pulled into strips from the back of me. The woman uggested further directed, in peace , with small pauses between beats and at first said nothing. My back first showed only thin , red lines, but sometimes blue discolored within minutes. If the woman hit particularly hard and the whip could wrap around my body , tore up the loose ends of small but bloody tracks. From the blue and red lines then bubbled soon a little blood.

After a short pause, in which I stood , groaning and swaying , I noticed it was no longer cold to me . I was breathing intermittently ,

The next blow was carried out with great force and hit my shoulder blades . Now I heard the woman's voice : " The first rule you should know to avoid this - you're addressing  me from now on Lady Pearl. " The whip was swung back and squirmed while under my armpit by the loose ends and buried themselves in the soft skin on the side. I jumped and screamed shrilly and it was nothing as a loud " Yeah " " expel two bloody lines showed up on the side of my body immediately followed the next blow, just put under " Rule Number Two : . . . I expect that you your work perfectly here to my satisfaction as a maid . "

What should I do? I was a strong man , but ran through the pain of my whole body , it give me no choice but to agree here with a loud Yes .

I squirmed in the bonds . The pain was incredible. Again and again the woman repeated these two rules . Somehow everything was foggy around me , like a veil . I always just screamed " Yes " and i forget time and the place where i was...

Comments