Brace Stories

In the last days i discovered  a website dedicated to braces,facebow,headgear,activator,powerchain and other orthodontic appliances and the stories of those who wear them. Besides some few stories that are also know from other places, there were some new and unknown to me the website author collected over the times. If you are interested in this type of fetish - have a look at Braces Stories.

SL wise a short reminder, that there is also small (That may change over time) called Brace addicted that you can join for exchange withother ones in Second Live about this interest.

Comments

  1. I am the author of this website and I am really happy that you suggested my website to your readers.
    I recommend you to have a look at our new Video website dedicated to videos on people wearing braces,headgear and everything related to orthodontic appliances.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment